If you live in the Wrexham County Borough area and are:
- Aged 60 years or over; or
- In receipt of Disability Living Allowance (with HIGHER rate mobility content); or
- In receipt of a war pensioner's mobility supplement; or
- Registered blind, partially sighted or profoundly deaf; or
- Without arms or without the use of both arms; or
- Without speech; or
- Registered as having a learning disability; or
- Unable to drive a motor car due to a medical condition other than on the grounds of persistent misuse of drugs or alcohol
you will be entitled to a pass, which will enable you to travel free on all local bus services.
pdf Fformat59.7 KB
How do I obtain my pass?
You will need to take with you the following.
- A recent passport size photograph (full face)
- Proof of residence such as a Council Tax bill, phone bill or gas bill
- Proof of entitlement (see below)
- If you are over 60 you will need to verify your date of birth
- If you are in receipt of Disability Living Allowance you will need to show your valid entitlement award letter
- If you are registered blind, partially sighted, or profoundly deaf, you need to obtain proof of this from Social Services
- If you have a Learning Disability you will need to refer to Social Services, the Community Learning Disability Health Team or the Education Department
- If you are without speech or without the use of both you will need to supply medical evidence to support your application
- If you are unable to drive due to a medical condition you will need to supply a letter of verification from the DVLA or your doctor